Wednesday, February 18, 2009

For the Retired One

Hi retired one and all of our fellow followers!!!

Yes, I missed the blog world too. It's incredible how life catches up with you and all of a sudden, a month has passed you by.The kitties are well. They love the wedding as much as Christmas. With every arriving gift is 'peanuts' to play with and boxes to jump in!

This is a busy week. Tomorrow we are taking engagement photos with Tina (www.infinityphotographybytina.com) our lifesaving photographer who came to our rescue when our original photographer moved away. Then on Friday, I am getting my dress sized. I'm actually anxious about it because with our healthier lifestyle, I have dropped two dress sizes. And lastly, Saturday we are meeting with the Rev. to talk about the ceremony details.

I still haven't started my vows. Does anyone have any suggestions???

1 comment:

  1. You little sweetheart! I am "on the road"yet in Florida and catching up with reading other's blogs and turned to yours and there was the title for your post! I miss reading everyone each day and posting some of my own, but our travel schedule has been too hectic to post on my own blog daily right now! But I have taken some neat travel photos and will post when I get home from our travels (around the first week of March). Your wedding plans sound like they are coming along fine....and it is great to see you are blogging again.!

    ReplyDelete