Monday, February 16, 2009

Missing Y'all!

My goodness!!! I apologize for our absence. The wedding plans have proved time consuming to say the least.

We reviewed the candidates for the Jan charity contribution and would like to thank everyone who commented. We have decided to give to both charities ( American Cancer Society & Voice of the Martyrs) listed in our comments section.

On our 2009 goal list, Krag was retested for cholesterol and we are excited to say it has DROPPED!!!! And dropped drastically!!! We are so excited. A healthy balanced diet really works wonders. (Now the trick will be eating at home consistently for the long term; as I write that, Krag is walking in with Carne Asada Tortas, soo bad but ohh sooo good).

Again, I apologize for the absence but we will be back and busy again shortly!!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I have been missing your blog too. I was worried something happened to you.
    I am on the road to Savannah and then Florida but I will be back to my blog in a few weeks again too.
    For now, I am just reading others as we stop at hotels on the way down to Florida.
    I'll be checking your blog along with the other favorites I have to. Welcome Back!

    ReplyDelete