Sunday, January 11, 2009

Correction - Family Room

Hi, Krag here again.

So, last night I found out that the mess in the background of the picture in my last post is actually the family room. Paraphrased a bit, this is about how the conversation went when Kim got home from getting her nails done:

Kim: Why isn't the family room picked up?
Krag: The what?
Kim: The family room.
Krag: I thought this was the living room.
Kim: No, that's the living room (Kim points towards the dining room).
Krag: That's the dining room.
Kim: No, next to the dining room.
Krag: Oh, I thought that was the great room.
Kim: No, the dining room and living room together make the great room.
Krag: Oh.
::Pause::
::Pause::
Kim: So, you never answered my question.
Krag: What question?
Kim: Why isn't the family room picked up?
Krag: Oh, I thought you were talking to the cats.

I have a feeling this is going to be a long, happy marriage.

3 comments:

  1. Happy new year from Toraja. Nice blog. Link Exchange ya. Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Nice chat wih her. And I agree, it is going to be a long one. I had a start same as yours. Now she listens to me more, but not all the time, after 7 years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So what you're saying, Gio, is...There's hope!

    Thanks for following! We'll try and keep you laughing!

    ReplyDelete