Monday, January 19, 2009

Waiting for Kim...The Cats Miss You!

I got in late last night from our frigid trip to Michigan...Yep, I had to work on Martin Luther King Day and Kim didn't (not fair!), so I am waiting for Kim's flight to come in so I can get her at the airport.

Though the cats were grateful to have a warm body at home last night, it was apparent their elatedness was dampered a bit by the "other half" not being there, too. And I have to admit, I totally AGREE with them!

The cats and I kept each other company and we played on of all the places that Kim doesn't let them up on, but the house isn't the same without Kim.

Since there were no hypothermia amputations (to my knowledge), it should be a nice relaxing night recovering from a busy, fun-filled weekend.

Here's Kahlua waiting for Kim in one of the many boxes that have come through the house since wedding shower presents have started arriving...

2 comments:

  1. Glad you all are back with the kitties, I'm sure they are glad to see you and will be glad to see Kim too. Kahlua is cute in the box! And big?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she IS kind of our Fatty-McFatterson!

    ReplyDelete