Sunday, January 11, 2009

Irony: Life is Full of it

I have a rule (that Kim doesn't follow, of course): if you go to the pet store for any reason, you MUST buy a cat toy. That said, I'm thinking twice about my rule.

Kahlua's favorite Turtle keychain - $2.99
Mr. Fuzzy Squirrel - $3.99
Both cats' favorite Santa Mouse - $2.99
Bailey's favorite Mr. Pig - $2.99
Mortimer Mouse - $3.99
Mr. Lobster - $1.99
Fuzzy Duck - $1.99
Catnip Stick - Pack of 5 $4.99
Giant Bee - $4.99
Piece of string from throw blanket - FREE


In which of these pictures is the cat playing with the toy?

That, my friends, is irony.

5 comments:

  1. SO so so Funny!!! My kitty doesn't play with her toys either, but she'll chase a string till I get sick of dragging it around for her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah so many cute cat toys. Isn't just like pets to ignore what we buy them for something commonplace like socks or string

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are soooooooooooooooooo cute but some cats are lazy, like my Sister's Hethlelump lol..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Kitten Keychains. The fur on those really tempt us to but those.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get Mr. Pig? It was my cat's favorite toy too and I must have taken it out with the trash one day because I have torn the house upside down looking for Pig and can't find it anywhere. Emmy, the cat, went through a brief depression and I believe still harbors resentment to me.
    I digress.
    I can no longer find Mr. Pig in any pet stores. You are a cat toy connoisseur, any leads I would greatly appreciate!

    ReplyDelete